The LM Club Denmark is:
– A club for all LM sailors (the entire LM family right from the smallest (LM 9) to the largest (LM38).
– A club set up to help and give each other tips and good advice
– A club providing information
– A club where you can get inspired by seing other LM boats
– A club providing travel adventures for your inspiration
– A club where we arrange business visits
– A club with local events around the country such as local meetings, social events, courses, presentations, etc.
– A club, where we seek technical knowledge and other information about our boats and their equipment and make it available to our present members as well as future LM owners.
– A club with service such as club merchandise, e.g. caps, towels, stands, mugs, etc. The value and content of the club very much depends on you as a member, so we encourage everybody to contribute with your experiences and come up with good ideas, new initiatives and suggestions to the board in general.
The histore of the club:
The history of the club goes back as fare as about 2008, when a group of LM owners thought it might be interesting with a club where they could meet, support and inspire each other – and bring together knowledge about the LM boats.
As a nationwide club, the foundation stone was laid with a founding general meeting on 31.03.2012.
The club was then named “LM-Klubben Danmark” and had its own website www.lmklubben.dk under construction.
After a very turbulent year 2015, the club was re-established.
The layout of our current website – and the club’s intention to establish both knowledge of our boats (for the benefit of all members) and activities during the year (such as the annual meeting and company visits) – has resulted in a steadily growing membership.
Membership: login and unsubscribe